Monday, December 15, 2008

Virgin tag

I'm not much of a blogger...this is the first time i'm doing this...

What were you doing 5 years ago?
5 years ago was 2003. I just graduated and worked at Amal where i met my Hubby...:)

What were the 5 things on your list to do today?
Bank in that cheque
Shop for new diaper
Grocery shopping at the pasar malam
Clear my table
Read a book with the kids.

What are the snacks that you enjoy?
Dates
Snickers bar
Twix
A bowl of mulberry with susu pekat
Seaweed

What are 5 things you do if you are a billionaire
Invest money so that it doesn't run out
Start the business that i wanted
Buy shares in my current company
Get that house that i want and renovate it
Work on my own time so that i can spend more time with the kids

What 5 jobs you've had
Takaful broker
Corporate planning exec at MILS
Bumiputera exec at MIDF
Accounts exec at Commerce Life
Part time promoter with Lobos Event

Who are the 5 person you want to tag
how do i do this...
Mel
Fuzah
dunno....

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...