Thursday, November 19, 2009

W7 of 3rd Pregnancy

I’m just so tired all the time. I do agree that during this first trimester the body is adjusting and working really hard. My lack of food intake isn’t helping.

Comparatively….

1st pregnancy – Just concentrate on getting thru the day. Travel from home to work and back home.

2nd pregnancy – Getting thru the day with Nabil beside me. Travel from home to work/mom’s place and back home, with Nabil in the car.

3rd pregnancy – Getting thru the day with Nabil & Ayesha. Travel from home to school to work to school to work and back home, with 2 kids in the car. Ayesha’s still breastfeeding.

During all pregnancies, I’m maidless. This time around I’ve resorted to no cooking. But still I’m tired…

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...