Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pregnancy #3

I'm entering my W10. How am i doing? blah.... Still struggling at keeping my food in. But things are getting better. Alhamdulillah.

I'm so set to get the Medela Freestyle. I've found a site offering it at RM1500. That...is such a great deal compared to RM2300 retail price. I hope the offers lasts till June 2010.

To complement my Fs, i'll need to get some playtex liner. Think i'll get 2 boxes, 1 of the 4oz and 1 of the 8oz. Gotta clean up my steriliser, haven't used it for more than a year...:) What else....oh yeah, makes sure that Mama does not stock up too many things in the freezer. Thank god for the standalone freezer at home. I'll aim to fill up at least 2 drawers during my confinement. I do hope my plan goes well....

For now, my wish list looks like this :

1. Medela Freestyle
2. Wrap.....still have yet to figure out the perfect one for me, but i'm sure i'm gonna be needing one, with 2 kids around me, baby will have to be worn....:)
3. Rumparooz gumball
4. Muttaqin NB

haha, i'm pretty sure this list will grow.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...