Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome Trimester 2!!!!!!

This means I’m now in my 2nd trimester. I have to admit, although the appetite isn’t too good, but the nausea has reduced by 80%. I’m happier than before.

I am now able to stay up at night till 10pm the latest and still survive the day after. Truly an achievement after having 8pm as my bed time for sometime……

Nabil is reacting well to the concept of having a new baby. Sara Ayesha is still gasping on the idea of having a sibling. The more I try to explain to her, the more she wants to be nursed. And I’m trying ever so hard to stop nursing her. We’re down to nursing at night and during travel (she can’t resist nursing in the car, I’m thinking its something like me not being able to resist sleep in the car…lol)

In the mean time…..School reopens 6th Jan 2010. Nabil will be in K1 and Ayesha will be in Pre K (hope I got their classes right). It’ll be Ayesha’s first year in school. Not that she’s never been to a ‘school’ before as she was doing Tumble Tots since she was 6 month old. But this is everyday school. Can’t believe my kids have grown so much…

Still remember Nabil’s first day at school (it was only last year). He just went in and left us parents standing at the gate. Wonder how Ayesha will do…Nabil had the upper hand of spending some time with his teacher during the registration. For Ayesha, we didn’t bother coming in for registration….it was all done vie the phone & internet. Sunggu maju kita sekarang. But then again, Ayesha has been to the school many times before this. So that’s a plus point for her. We’ll just have to wait and see. I bet you this anxiety will be triple fold when they start primary.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...