Monday, February 17, 2020

HELLO from ME


Greetings human. I mean if you are actually reading this, you must be a human being right? Nope? I may be wrong, You could be a robot too... These days, I can never be too sure. But whatever.


Let me just do this intro thing that I have put aside for years..or if I had it done, take this as an update k. 

I am Qaty. Yes its my name is real life too. I was sent to earth to two very special people, my mama and my papa. I have two brothers. Fast forward a few years, girl meets boy, girl marries boy kind of thing... so yeah I am married to Mr Huffy since 2004 and we have 3 lovely minions Bil (14), Sara (12) and Qibby (9).


Why am I doing this? For the fun of it because I am such a wonderful person...NOT! I just have this funny feeling that I may finally find my self and my calling. lol... like being a Mommy does not fullfill me? Maybe this will be fun time? Lets just see how this goes ya.


What do I do? Like OMG this is such a loooong question to answer. Everytime I ask myself what do i do, and all I get a whole blinking checklist! Its soo long in my teeny tiny head that its just not funny. To simplify it, I work, I parent, I teach, I counsel, I sleep, I exercise, I housewife, ... yikes that didn't come up to a simplified version.


Trying again.....


I work for a company called Mega Water Sports as well as Mega Water Sports & Holidays and also Bisky Bosky Ent. For the love of God if I forget another slave driver I will update. Wait, how do i get to work in different companies? Is it even legal because on top of that I'm also a Mommy???? My life, dear readers , is just like that...


Exercising.... I run (jog, slow run, at least I move). My longest run was a trail run in 2012 for 40KM. I know....thats 2 km short of a full Marathon. But thats just me... in 2020, the furthest I have done is probably just 5km. Short and sweet, like me. I ride bicycles... opss I mean bicycle because 1 road bike was passed down to dear Sara and another road bike is hanging on the wall without a front wheel but I do have a foldie..Mr Brompton is sitting under dust in the store room. So id like to think of myself as a cyclist with partial bikes... I enjoy my bootcamps tho. The sessions I have with the Sierra Warriors are fun. Not as hard as Ukay Warriors..but its ok for me.


I'm no soccer mom. I am trimom. I do not do triathlons. But my kids does, yes, all 3 of them...poor kiddos have training 5 times a week which mommy rushes them to. More entries on kids triathlons will be coming your way.....i hope...


I'm a wife of course to an avid cyclist. He cycles too much too often and I will grumble about it here. Boi can do cycling events up to 600km in 2 days. Mommy needs sleep everyday....so I watch and grumble. Please do join me in my grumblings.


I'm a teacher...wooohoooo! Qibby loves me soo much that I am his homeschool teacher. Yes, I homeschool and will write about it with a cane? Sorry Cikgu Bedah just crossed my mind.


Since I am based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia... I do hope to write about places to do your thang....


Alriteyyy.... my student awaits me.


xoxo,
Mommy

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...