Thursday, December 17, 2009

Facebook

I like it. It sorts of gets you connected to others without having to talk. For people like me, who do not socialize much, its great.

But I do realize there are several ethics that one should adhere. For instance, respect. Everyone gets a chance to say something but its like this. My page is my home, I should be able to say anything I want. Therefore, if you don’t like it just ignore it. Don’t try to be a smart alec. Just respect the other’s persons interest. Read it if u want, but shut up if I don’t have anything good to say. In other words, Thou shall enter the house but Thou shall not be rude. Got something nasty to say, use your own page. Say what u want in your own page.

Although, your page in your home….it isn’t your bed. So, if you have something private to say to your love ones..keep it private. Seriously, if last night was great, it was really great….you don’t need to announce it on FB..unless of couse you are so insecure that you need to be re-assured.

Sharing is good. I love it when a friend shares her adventures and experiences. You get to imagine other’s life and perhaps spice up your own life. Just because someone put some nice pictures of their holiday doesn’t mean that they’re showing of. Take it positively and be aspired to achieve as what others have.

Hell, I’m not prefect, neither are you.

I love my life and my family. I may not be super rich but I’m comfy. I don’t keep up with the Jones. I just live my life. Always had and always will. I do no pretend to be something when I am not.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...