Monday, April 26, 2010

W30

Wow! I’m in my 30th week already. Feels like it was only yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. Time surely flies.

My current weight is 54kg. Not bad, not bad at all. I think this time around I’m putting on more weight because I’ve moved to Melawati, thus I spend less time on the road. Baby is really active. At 27weeks, apparently he has engaged himself into position. Such a eager baby. I’m now carrying low, so low that sometimes, I find it hard to wear my pants. Like, there’s no space for pants. I really hate wearing my pants across the tummy so, I’m opting for more dresses now.

I think I’m more or less prepared for the arrival of baby Q. In terms of nursing, I’m prepared with my nursing ‘poncho’, nursing tops, breast pump, EBM storage plastics and some nips cream.

For the post partum bleeding, I’ve got my stash ready. But, with the recent sewing bug that had hit me, I’m making more pads. Its just so much fun!

Baby’s equipment, clothing and diapers are all ready. Although I think I overdid on the socks & mittens section. I didn’t get a single blanket as we already have too many baby blankets and beddings.

I’ve put aside my clothing that are suitable for confinement to replace my current wardrobe. Can’t wait to bypass that stage and move to NORMAL clothes.

What am I obsessing rite now?
Juicing.
Sewing, well sewing pads to be exact.
Babywearing. This must be due to the fact that I failed miserable at wearing the older kids that I’m going all out to wear my 3rd baby. Just need to find the funds to this obsession or just make my own!

All of that, and yet, why do I have this nagging feeling that I forgot something? Why oh why?

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...