Thursday, April 29, 2010

Juicing

It was 2.30pm. Weather is hot as usual.

Nabil : Mummy, its time to make my juice.

Me : erm, its not juicing time yet Nabil.

Nabil : not your juice, MY juice.

Me : ok

We head to the kitchen, i took out a green apple, a stick of celery and a carrot. Luckily, all has been detoxed this morning. Nabil waited whilst I cut up the ingrediants and assembled the juicer. He then took a chair to help the juicing process. Upon finished, Nabil went to the cupboard and took out 2 glasses. One for me and one for himself.

I poured out one full glass for him and took a bit for myself. The taste is good, sweet carrot, sour apple and salty celery. Nabil finished his glass. I'm so proud of him. A 4 yo drinking vege juice! Ok, with a bit of fruit. I think that's great.....

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...