Monday, May 17, 2010

In the middle of the night...

We just had a blackout which lasted for 5 mins. But that's enough time to wake me up. So here goes..

W31 or is it 32?

Its not a long way anymore. I'm getting nervous & anxious. Wondering how will I cope with 3 kids. Nabil & Ayesha still needs me to sleep with them. They are constantly demanding to be hugged during the middle of the night. I love to cuddle with them, but comes the new baby, I'll need to nurse and all...HOW?

Work has been different. I'm coping with the less than enough computers but I don't like it. It required a lot more planning, so, i'm getting used to it. Can't wait for the new PCs to arrive!

I'm making Bisky Bosky to fullfill the orders that I've received. Loving it! Can't wait to develop new designs. My biggest obstacle is still the fabric. I'm still doing my studies on fabrics.

Baby preparation is almost done. I've got most of the essentials, only need to wash them. But i still wish i had a wrap... just a simple gauze wrap???

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...