Wednesday, May 26, 2010

W33

W33 ending...Baby is approximately 2.3kg, mommy lost 0.1kg over the past 3 weeks. But everyone seems healthy! Should i start washing his clothes? Another round of diaper wash to fluff it up? Make some diapers?

I'm pretty much occupied with Bisky Bosky these days. Gotten myself the snap press. Although, I still have to get either DH or helper to snap in up for me...too much strain on the abs..
Did some maths, need to sell a lot more Bisky Bosky to get that trampoline! So help me God.
Ideally, the trampoline will arrive just on time for the kids's birthday. Ramadhan oh Ramadhan! I've got about 2 1/2 month to prepare.

After the trampoline, I have a long wish list to entertain.

1. New sunnies for mummy & daddy
2. Mei tai or ssc ( either DIY or BUY)
3. New wardrobe - office & casual
4. Running shoes.
5. Beach wear
6. In line skates
7. etc

Well, I do hope that all our ventures turns out well.

Thank you for all the support on Bisky Bosky.
Thank you for all the support on Mega Water Sports.
Thank you for all the support on Tecmore.
Thank you for buying my condo at RM480,000.
Thank you for selling my dream home for less than RM500,000.
Thank you! Thank YOU! THANK YOU!!

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...