Monday, June 7, 2010

Pop already!

Entering W36


Weight 55.3kg



I feel oh so bloated. Hands & legs are just so puffy. Call me puff mummy if u like! Arghhh….

Today I’m just lethargic. Too tired to do anything. Just wanna lie down and chill. Even sitting down makes me feel tired. But laying down is so uncomfortable for me. I hardly have appetite. But I’m craving for certain food. Rite now, all I want is that pulut with santan and mango at Kampung Bahru. Was suppose to go there yesterday, but both hubby & I feel asleep whist putting the kids to bed. 

This morning, had my normal juice, then walk in the garden, followed by breakfast. Couldn’t seem to muster enough energy after that. Just went back to bed. Woke up, and went to the bank…still no energy. Can hardly eat lunch, thus settled for dates blended with milk. Still feeling tired…can’t figure out whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...