Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 years old and a new class

Yesterday was Nabil's first day attending Playphonics & 3-5 at Tumble Tots. Being a 3-5 class, it does not require parent participation. We were suppose to leave him there to learn and play with the staff & his friends.
So, during the ride to The Curve, Hubby & I told Nabil that he was going to a different class and nobody is bringing their mummy or daddy. He didn't sound too happy about it.
All of us went to send him. I'm thinking that i'll leave once his class starts. But, he made it very clear that he wanted me around. He ran from his class every other minute just to make sure I was still around. Then when i thought he was absorbed in class, i tip toed out, with Hubby. Not even 1 minute away, I could hear him crying. Ouch! that hurts. So, i went back in. Only to get a scolding from him. 'i told you, i want you mummy. Stay here. Understand?!'
Understand, Nabil. So i sat throughout his whole class. grrrr....
I'm thinking that next week, I'll get hubby to send him. Its much easier for him to get away as compared to me.....
Sigh! Must my little boy grow up?

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...