Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nabil goes to school

Yesterday was Nabil's second session in Tumble Tots (Playphonics). This time i told myself that i will not go to school with him. So, as we approach Tumble Tots, I slowly crept away into Living Quarters. I watched him walk to school with Daddy. I waited for Daddy to slowly come out of Tumble Tots. So out came Daddy, I was aw BB Max. I heard him crying from there. I cried too...
Daddy had promised him Optimus Prime of Nabil stays in school without Mummy & Daddy. We couldn't find any OP at The Curve or Ikano. So, I got him some marshmallows.
10 mins to 2pm, I went to TT. Nabil saw me and I was dragged in. But i let him be on his own. I just sat there and read some magazines.
After his class, I congratulate him for attending school all by himself. And off we went to find OP at One Utama. Because Daddy could redeem points at Parkson, so we looked for OP there. An OP costs RM2**. Crazy or what??? I didn't agree with it so instead we got Nabil a computer (my leap pad). And for Ayesha, I got her an SUV with a mummy & baby.
Nabil slept on the way home and Ayesha loved her purple SUV.
A grumpy Nabil woke up asking for his OP. Oh Oh! We're in trouble. I reminded him that we didn't find the right OP but instead he got a computer.
I then realised that the leap pad needed batteries (AAA lagi)..ayoh. Off we went to 7E. I thought Nabil how to use the Leap Pad. He absolutely loves it and does not bother Ayesha with her Leap Pad anymore.....:)

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...