Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ayesha turns 13 months

My baby girl is already 13 months old. Time seems to fly these days. I can still remember the days that I was pregnant with her...the delivery...and now she's 13 months old...
At 13 months old she can say mama, dada, kakak go (when she doesn't want the maid), tah, nenen, nanak, nak nak, bang (for abang nabil), shoes. Which i think is pretty good. Congrats Baby!
Ayesha is also capable of walking on her own. Attempts to jump, but the closest she got was a highland fall from the side table to a mattress. She can feed herself, well its messy but she gets food in. She can hit a golf ball with a club (Abang's toys..), loves playing with cars. And can kiss, hug and give a flying kiss.
We're currently learning colours and shapes using her leapfrog pad.

On a different note, my maid has been with us for 1 year..almost. She'll be staying for another year before taking a break to her hometown. Then, the plan is for her to continue for another 2 or 3 years. Thank God! I think this is also due to the influence of MIL's maid which has been with MIL for 8 years. For that I am happy and thankful.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...