Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I WANT A TRAMPOLINE

aites....dunno where the hormones came from but I want a trampoline.

Not for now, but for after I've delivered. I figured, a good 10 mins will get the heart pumping. So, I'm sure i can do that every morning or at night. Plus kids would love it! They have afterall broken one bed by jumping on it. So, i'll be providing the rite avenue for them...:)

I want a sewing machine. A simple one that doesn't hate me. One that'll do as i command it...lol. Why? Because i feel like making my own cloth pads and the idea of making pre-fitted diapers is turning me on.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...