Monday, March 22, 2010

Princess is on her own..

I can finally declare that Ayesha has weaned herself of me. She hasn't asked to be nursed for more than a week. Everyone is happy!!

Ayehsa started nursing on 16th August 2007 and finished nursing in March 2010. We have both done well, with no help of baby formula. Alhamdulillah! She is now drinking fresh milk and likes it cold. Moving around is slightly more difficult as we have to bring along her milk. Thank god for Dutch lady fresh milk that does not come refrigerated. The only setback is, she takes her milk in a bottle. :(

I can now stop worrying about having to tandem nurse. Phew! I do hope i'll manage to collect as much if not more EBM as compared to when i was nursing Ayesha.

Ayesha is also on her potty training mission. Her diaper stay dry throught the night. Hooray! Soon I'll have to dispose of the CDs and concentrate on boys diaper instead. :)

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...