Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby #3...preparation

Just a few more months of pregnancy and I’ll have another cutie to play with..:)

This time around, I’m a bit laid back in my preparation. Amongst things that I’ve purchased are:

Some clothing
Ring sling
Cloth Diaper

Hah! What a ‘long’ list!

Although, the bulk of my purchases was on the CDs, I’m still obsessing on the matter. God help me!

So far I have :

Brand new..
11 Freshbots fitted size s
2 wonderfully cotton dyed prefolds (I think its infant size)
1 thirties duo cover

Will be used from Ayesha’s stash
2 Grobaby
1 babycheeks
1 bamboo blueberry
2 Tiny Tapir pockets
2 FB pocket ( don’t really fancy this anymore )
1 Drybees pocket (its flower prints…erm, not so boyish la)
5 regular prefolds (from Umar’s stash)
1 dozen of gauze flat (lampin)

That makes it a total of
3 cover
7 prefolds
11 fitted
7 pockets

Is that enough? Maybe 2 more covers will do it.
And a dozen of regular prefitted would be great.
I think for this baby, I’m gonna go big on prefolds. Found a tutorial on converting prefolds into prefitted and I want to do it. Then have it dyes or something like that..
I’m really hoping that baby will fit into the FB fitted. Or else, I’m down with 7 prefolds + lampin. Which is really not much. I’d hate to depend on sposies…Maybe I’ll get more prefolds….6 pieces for RM45? That’s only RM7.50 each. These prefolds would later make great inserts.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...