Thursday, March 18, 2010

Antsy Pants Review


Now, here’s the latest CD I’ve tried on Ayesha….


My take:

Looks very nice, trim & sporty. The microfiber insert is good in the sense that it’s a big one layer that we fold. So, that reduces drying time.

The pants itsef. The colour is nice and bright. Cutting looks similar to mamypoko economy pants. I’d say, it trim enough to wear pants on it. Now, the pocket deserves a story all by itself. For days, I was wondering what is this hidden pocket that some mommies were referring to. Alas, on the last day that the CD stayed with me, I found the hidden pocket. So yeah, you can add extra booster in there. The insert, theoretically, its easy to put in. Just lay it. But its bulky and somehow, it refuses to sit nicely under its cover. I had to squash it in..poke here there..:) Upon observation of the pants, I found that the side waist elastic (the yellow part) does not look very convincing.

Wearing it was easy peasy. DD was standing watching tv and all she needed to do was lift up one leg at a time and pull up…J

Performance wise, I think DD urinated twice in it. It so happens that she wore it on the day that she too occupied to entertain the potty. So, upon 2nd urination, it leaked. Whole thing was soaking wet. And it dropped half way her bottom. ‘shy only’. That confirms my elasticity observation. Furthermore, I saw that DD’s tummy has a long red swell which indicates her skin’s intolerance towards the fabric.

So, off u go AP. May you serve another baby.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...