Sunday, August 10, 2008

Diaper : How I started...

Since I gave birth to my 1st son, Muhamad Nabil, I've been having interest on diapers. I was constantly checking our the l,ocal diaper scene at supermarkets. hahha. But, Nabil only stared using disposable diaper at 2 months old. Before that? He was on lampin. Yeah, u read me right... we used lampin on him. Simply because its healthier.

That is why, during my 2nd pregnancy, I was studying the modern cloth diaper. I started cloth diapering Nabil when he was 1 yr plus. The Sara Ayesha started at birth (as soon as she was out of the hospital).

My diaper journey has been colourful. Event wise & diaper wise.:) I have been studying so much that the more I know, the more I love it. I can't say that I'm now a diaper addict. Because I'm still at a healthy level.

What do i do with all my diaper interest? I was thinking of starting my own diaper shop. How's that? I think that working on my own diaper shop would give me more satisfaction than being an accountant. Oh yes, I have discussed this with Hubby. He's giving the go ahead! Now all I have to do, is make my business plan & find my capital. I believe that once I'm ready with my business plan and preparations, the capital will find its way to me...(rite Daddy?).

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...