Thursday, August 7, 2008

Post Final Exams

As I finished my final exams at Help, I was already looking for a job. Lucky me, a few days after my last paper I started going for interviews.
My first job was with CEIC something. I was doing basically reading financial statements and putting it into the system. How very boring. Needless to say, I needed something more exciting, so, my job hunting never really ended.
One day, I was called for an interview with Amal. This is an insurance company, much to my dad's excitement. On the day of the interview, I had fun. It was a group interview which i knew i scored. haha...call me kiasu, but it was that obvious.
So the 2nd interview was ..jeng jeng jeng...a camping trip. Say what? Yeah, a camping trip. My parents were away that weekend, so i just left them a message and off i went to Amal with my back pack. grrr, that I would say is rather crazy. Cause u really do not know what u're up against. I mean what if it was all a set up to kidnap me? (this is what mama & papa was thinking). My elder brother, on the other hand was cool. He called up a friend there, asking what the hell was happening. But she told my bro to chill cause she'll be there.
So, kecoh ok, buat interview mcm nie.
To make it into a more interesting story... Interview started on Saturday morning and ends on Sunday evening. THAT particular Sunday plak is my graduation day. hohhohohohoh. So, I got myself excused early.
But yeah, at Janda Baik, me in my shorts decided to go all out a lead the way during our activities. It was fun, cause this petite chick in shorts was like gila kuasa, within reasons. Heck, I might as well do it cause I'm already in way a lot of trouble (my dad didn't give the go ahead on this trip..he never does).
There, I made friends with a jr from school called Sharifah Nadia. Unfortunately, our friendship basically ended in Janda Baik cause she didn't make it.
I started my Management Trainee program in May 2003. It was a big hohaa. I came in my power suit ( which is now was too small for me..giller ape size 1). My parents actually brought me shopping for my working wardrobe which was basically mostly Edmundser...haha. The big deal here was that my suit came with a skirt, not pants. So, nobody, except 1 person wears skirt in Amal. Well, the skirt is another story, which leads to me meeting my hubby....in another entry k!

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...