Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Diaper Outlet

Have you ever seen a diaper shop in KL? Nope, not I. Perhaps, its time for KL to have one?

I'd love to open up a diaper outlet. So that, mothers do have an avenue to actually see, touch and perhaps try on diapers before buying. Why is this necessary? Because I've kena a few times, beli diaper only to find out that its slightly small or too big for my loved ones.

I'm cool and i'll just sell it as second hand.

Second hand diapers you say? Yes, there is a market for it in Malaysia. But only for cloth diaper the reusable ones.

So far, i've found that Malaysian mothers prefers pocket and fitted diapers. AIO is not much of a fav cause a dryer isn't a norm her in Malaysia.

I see my diaper shop selling cloth diaper, diaposable diaper, swim diaper, and everything that has to do with diapers. Till then, I'm gonna promote cloth diapering to mothers!

What's not to love? The designs are absolutely cute. The rash is minimal (if any). If you're the one to count dollars and cents, try calculating. Its way much cheaper then disposables.

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...