Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tumbling Baby

This Saturday marks Sara Ayesha's first birthday. Also an old friend's daughter (Sara Erina) 8th birthday. As I am anxious for Ayesha to turn 1, my lil princess has got ideas of her own.
Ayesha loves to tumble. On the bed is fine with me. She would stand up and put her hands out, head down, and tumble down. Its fun and we enjoy it. But yesterday......grrrr, she tried to do it at the driveway. Although she was standing on the grass, she put her head on the cemented block. Needless to say, she scratched her forehead. Strong lil princess didn't cry when picked up and washed. She was still having fun. boleh tak?????
I am so geram with her. But lil princess loves being outdoors so much.
Today, I'll be in the office till noon. Then I'm off to get things for Ayesha's big day tomorrow.
What do i need?
Baloons..check
Party hats..check
Cake..Daddy!
Food..check
what else...
Present..check..erm, enough or not?
Candle..on the way
what else?????
I dunno.........

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...