Monday, August 11, 2008

Turning Around

The mood : moody
The reason : betrayal

Last weekend, something horrible took place. How bad...bad. It hurt a few people but these few people isn't gonna confront the monster. It hurts me cause i know it hurts my mama. Damn you!

So, that's all I'm saying. Cause as much as I'm disappointed, I do know that focusing energy on it isn't gonna be good. Not for me, not for anyone.

Turning to something beautiful... My Sara Ayesha. Sara Ayesha will be turning 1 this saturday (16/08/08). Although we'll be having a joint birthday party for both Sara Ayesha & Muhamad Nabil on the 31/8/08, I still think that DD deserves to have her first birthday on her own. So yeah, this saturday, we'll have a small get together (family only) for Sara Ayesha.

Despite being only 1 yo, my lil princess has achieved a lot. She has started walking, and rather steadily now. In school, she has graduated from the crawling class to walking. I took a picture of her walking and taking her certificate yesterday. (will post it later). Sara Ayesha can say a few words like dada, papa, tah, nak, nenen, shoes (and she absolutely loves her shoes), books, woof woof. DD has shown that she is smart, charming and has a temper.

The mood : happy
The reason : Sara Ayesha

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...