Friday, August 22, 2008

New Wardrobe

I absolutely have limited clothes to wear. So limited that its just not funny anymore.
Let's see, I've got 3 reasonable casual tops that actually fits. I'm so sure any woman can tell me that I need to go shopping.
The root of this issue. well...I am to be blamed. Everytime we're at the mall, I'm hovering over the kids things. So excited with the baby Gap, Mothercare, yada yada, that i tend to forget about me.
So, this weekend, I'm buying...
1. that new pair of crocs
2. at least 2 casual blouses
Oh my! to top up that task, I've to find a birthday present for Norman & Nabil. Then I need to finish the party packs.....
See! How not to forget about me? In the midst of preparing a shopping list for me, I've moved on to other things.

mmmmmmmmm
I'm visualising....my wardrobe filled with cloths that i can wear. The how doesn't matter, i just need the result..
hahah

No comments:

PKP - Covid 19 - RESTRICTION MOVEMENT CONTROL

Hello world. Apparently this is as big of a world I can get right now besides the house. Malaysia has been forced to do a restriction moveme...